Sensor Product Repair
SLOAN G2 OPTIMA Plus EBV-136-A Solenoid assembly. Our products perform at their highest levels when maintained exclusively using SLOAN Genuine Parts. We offer the largest selection of parts, manufactured and tested to SLOAN specifications. Best-in-class parts, specifically designed for the most reliable commercial restroom products, means fewer repairs, protecting your investments.
- Solenoid assembly
- G2 modules only
- SLOAN OEM parts
- Module Assembly
- Solenoid Enclosure,
- Solenoid Body
- Filter Cap included
AquaSense RetroFlush battery sensor flush valve replacement parts and accessories provide long-lasting durability. Product is suitable for commercial restroom applications. Zurn kits are OEM.
- Kit includes solenoid
- Includes quad ring
- Includes retainer clip
- Includes grease for complete installation
- Includes M10 handle gasket
- Used for commercial applications
The EBV-146-A is the Electronic module and solenoid replacement for top mount battery Sloan Flushometers. The EBV-146-A comes with 4 AA Alkaline Duracell batteries factory installed. This product also houses the sensor eye inside the module.
- Used on G2 series flushometers
- Uses 4 AA batteries
- Plastic construction
- Has sensor
If you are looking to find your Bradley repair parts quickly and easily, we have you covered. This Bradley 118-237 individual valve body is a genuine replacement part manufactured by Bradley. Order this Bradley 118-237 today and you will have your Bradley fixture up and running in no time.
- Genuine Bradley replacement part
- Diameter: 1.88 in., height: 1.00 in.
- Includes valve body
- Replacement part for Bradley sentry washfountain
- Replacement part for Bradley multi-founts
- C-certified lead free per NSF 372
Zurn AquaSense AV hardwired automatic sensor actuator for flush valves. Zurn Aqua sense sensor technology provides reliable actuation through a continuous Infrared beam that can detect the difference between a fixture user and passersby. Sensor placement can be integral to the Valve or Wall-Mounted in a concealed application. With battery or hardwire power options, sensor valves can be either diaphragm or piston operated.
- Kit includes motor actuator, wall escutcheon and power cord
- Convergence-type proximity sensor
- Manual push-button override
- 3-year warranty
- For ZEMS valves
- Retrofitable to manual flush valves
EL-138-2 24 VAC Solenoid Assembly, Concealed Installation Includes Handle Coupling, 24 VAC Coil, Face Plate For 24 VAC Solenoid, Solenoid Adapter, Solenoid Shaft Assembly, Nut for Solenoid, Solenoid Base Plate and Solenoid Cover Assembly
The ETF-370-A is a 24 VAC Solenoid Assembly. This assembly includes an 18 in. (457 mm) armored cable and two (2) Terminal Housings. The ETF-370-A is used on SLoan ETF-610 & ETF-600 Sensor Operated Faucets.
- Used on hardwired Faucets
- Brass construction
- For Sloan sensor facuets
- Readily available
Control board for ETF series faucets
- 24 Volt control board
- Used on ETF series faucets
- Wall mounted
- Tan box
Battery replacement kit.
- 24 VAC - 50/60 Hz operating voltage.
- 100 VA maximum consumption.
- Input (push button) voltage: 5 VDC. Output (solenoid) voltage: 24 VAC.
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 85Â°C.
- RJ-11, 6 position, 4 pin connections for push buttons and solenoids.
- Can be installed up to 200 feet away from 24 VAC power supply.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Four input/output field-programmable Control Module to control lavatories, water closets, showers or combination fixtures.