These convenient kits contain a variety of tools for repairing your faucets. Zurn Hydrant Kit Includes: Operating Coupling, Seat Washer, Seat Screw, Operating Screw, O-Ring. It also includes a Removable Seat and Hydrant Key.
- Fix broken wall hydrants using these kits
- Durable design
- Safe and easy to install
- Saves time and money
- Designed to fit your existing Zurn product
- Complete repair kit
PERMA-LINER Industries (PLI) is the leading manufacturer and supplier of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation equipment and materials in North America. Since 1999 PLI has developed systems to rehabilitate existing sewer systems without excavation. Our experience in the CIPP (Cure-In-Place-Pipe) industry has allowed PERMA-LINER to design, patent, and manufacture state of the art technology. No digging up floors, landscaping, driveways and walks, or tearing up walls. Epoxy Resin Part B is a moderately reactive curing agent for epoxy resins. It can be used as a sole curing agent or as a co-curing agent for applications requiring moderate cure speed. Advantages are low viscosity, rapid cure, and water insensitive.
- PERMA-LINER epoxy resin part B curing agent for heat assist
- For use in heat-assist curing applications
- To be combined with PERMA-LINER epoxy resin part A
- Sold in 44 lbs. buckets number 9
- Resin is marked with a number 9 hazmat marking
- Resin is used inconjunction with liner
Perma-liner's patented pending technology comprises of polyester non-woven fabric tube coated with super flexible TPU coating. This coating helps in smooth and easy installation due to its versatile thermoplastic characteristics that provides very high elasticity. Further elasticity helps in easy installation in smaller diameters at lower pressures and temperatures.
- Maximum coating elasticity
- Ease in installation using low pressure
- Excellent wet out characteristics
- Installation simplicity around bends