These convenient kits contain a variety of tools for repairing your faucets. Zurn Hydrant Kit Includes: Operating Coupling, Seat Washer, Seat Screw, Operating Screw, O-Ring. It also includes a Removable Seat and Hydrant Key.
- Fix broken wall hydrants using these kits
- Durable design
- Safe and easy to install
- Saves time and money
- Designed to fit your existing Zurn product
- Complete repair kit
Perma-liner's patented pending technology comprises of polyester non-woven fabric tube coated with super flexible TPU coating. This coating helps in smooth and easy installation due to its versatile thermoplastic characteristics that provides very high elasticity. Further elasticity helps in easy installation in smaller diameters at lower pressures and temperatures.
- Maximum coating elasticity
- Ease in installation using low pressure
- Excellent wet out characteristics
- Installation simplicity around bends
Perma-Liner Industries (PLI) is the leading manufacturer and supplier of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation equipment and materials in North America. Since 1999 PLI has developed systems to rehabilitate existing sewer systems without excavation Our experience in the CIPP (Cure-In-Place-Pipe) industry has allowed Perma-Liner to design, patent, and manufacture state of the art technology. No digging up floors, landscaping, driveways and walks, or tearing up walls.
- Perma-lateral transitional flex liner for 3 in. To 4 in. Pipes
- 4 mm liner with PVC coating and polyester scrim for reinforcement
- Non-woven, needle-punched felt polyester, stitched and taped seam
- Sold in 164 ft. rolls
- Compliant with ASTMF 1216 and national plumbing codes - F2561, F3240, F3097, F3033, F2599
- Designed for use with Perma-Liner inversion system